Invitation to Ordinary General Assembly 2023
Dear E-SWAN Members,
It’s our pleasure to announce the ordinary General Assembly (GA) meeting of the European Space Weather and Space Climate Association (E-SWAN) that will take place on November 20, 2023 at 11:00-12:25 CET as a part of the European Space Weather Week (ESWW) 2023 in Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis, Toulouse.
The General Assembly is organised in hybrid mode: on-site for the in-person ESWW2023 participants and on-line for other members. The link for the on-line participant will be made available at the E-SWAN website (member restricted area): https://eswan.eu/
Bureau of the Assembly:
- President: Luca Spogli
- Secretary: Anna Morozova
- General introduction (L. Spogli) – 10 minutes
- Report from the Committees – 25 minutes
- PC ESWW (M. Bisi, P. Jiggens)
- PubCom (J. Watermann, P. Romano)
- AwCom (A. Opitz)
- Announcing the EOCcom (S. Chabanski) – 7 minutes
- Report from the WGs (L. Spogli, on behalf of the WG Chairs) – 10 minutes
- Financial report (A. Guerrero) – 5 minutes
- Salutations of the new President (S. Poedts) – 5 minutes
- Q&A (S. Poedts) – 10 minutes
- Closing, including selection of volunteers for the signatures (S. Poedts) – 3 minutes
No later than 72 hours before GA meeting you will receive the related material, which includes:
- Annual report on the E-SWAN activity;
- Annual financial report of E-SWAN;
- Annual report on the day-to-day management organisation by the E-SWAN Executive Director.
As E-SWAN members, you are required to vote for the approval of the three reports. The voting procedure will be online and a dedicated email will be sent on 20 November. The voting procedure will be kept open until the end of November 27, 2023.